Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chocolate Cake in a Cup

This is the perfect recipe for anyone who a) likes chocolate, b) likes cake, and c) likes chocolate cake.  I will confess that this is Tabetha's recipe.  I found out that she acquired the recipe while online one day and then was making these for herself when she was  home alone.  That girl is smart I tell you.  It's like a mini little party by yourself with very little evidence left behind for others to notice.  She also makes these for the kids she babysits.  Is it a bribe to get them to want her to babysit again?  Could be.  Smart remember.  She finally made one for me the other day and mmmmmmm was it good.
You want me to just get to the recipe already.  Okay, here it is:

Chocolate Cake in a Cup
1 T. + 2 t. cocoa powder
3 T. flour
dash of salt
1T. + 2t. sugar
1/4 t. baking powder
1T. oil
3 T. milk
1/4 t. vanilla
Mix all ingredients in a mug.  Then sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds.  Voila!  It's done, and it's so quick and easy.   Tabetha says it won't look cooked from the top but it is.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

Cordie said...

I am going to have to try that! I loved looking at all your updates. I have been horrible about checking blogs these days. We sure miss you! Oh and how fun that you are building a barn and corral.:)