Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, June 29, 2012

CrEePY


Okay, so it's Tabetha's job to do the dishes after dinner and when I came into the kitchen the other night after she had gone to bed this is what I found.  At first, I was quite happy that she had taken that much pride in her job to make sure she had gone above and beyond what was expected to make it look so nice and orderly.  (Which isn't always the case.)  But, the more I looked at it the creepier I thought it was.  To me it looks like a surgery tray.  I was a bit worried she might be preparing for a late night surgery and that I might not wake up with both of my kidneys.
Maybe this is her subliminal way of getting out of doing the dishes.  Have I mentioned before that this girl is smart.  Maybe too smart.

2 comments:

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

That's funny! Maybe it just means she's gonna be a dr. someday!

Katie said...

haha! This is too funny.