Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Healthy New Life Day 4

Maybe I should start recording my videos before I get so tired.  Maybe then I wouldn't be slurring all my words together.  


Here is green smoothie recipe I promised you:
Kim's Craving
3 med. carrots
1/2 lime (peeled)
1 pear (peeled, and seeds removed)
1 apple (peeled, and seeds removed)  The reason I am peeling the apples is that I didn't buy organic apples 
1 avocado (peel and pit removed)
2 handfuls of spinach
Water
Mix in blender until smooth

Here is another recipe that was good.  I made this on Sunday night when I was craving tomato soup.  I thought I might heat it up a bit, but I ended up really enjoying it cold.

Tomato soup smoothie  
4 med tomatoes
3 celery stalks
1/2 cucumber (peeled)
1/4 t. minced garlic
1-2 t. chopped onion
a sprinkle of dried basil
water
Mix in blender until smooth

I can't believe that tomorrow will be day 5 already.  

3 comments:

Dahlia said...

Thanks for answering my question!! :) Good job Kim, keep it up!!

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

Good job Kim! YOu have way more motivation than I do!!
love ya

Tammy Smith said...

I'm excited to try your tomato one. that sounds really good warmed up! Good ideas!