Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas, Moments 151-161

151.  Christmas!  

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  As you can see from the picture Santa did come, and he brought me a new camera!  Hurrah!  The one I had been wanting, but didn't even dare hope for.  In all of my excitement Christmas morning over my new camera I didn't take many pictures.  I know that sounds very weird.  You would think I would have more pictures than ever, but I was so enthralled with trying to figure out how it worked that I didn't work it much.  Haha! 


Some of my favorite things about Christmas this year were:
153.  Caroling with our friends.
154.  Making goodies and delivering them with friends.
155.  Listening to Christmas music with the kids.  They love it as much as I do.
156.  Taking the kids shopping for each other.  It is so fun to see how excited they get picking out things they just know their brother or sister will like.
157.  Acting out the Christmas Story from the Bible on Christmas Eve while Shawn read it aloud.
158.  Focusing on my Savior more.
159.  Helping Santa Christmas Eve.
160.  Going to Church Christmas morning.
161.  Having Christmas dinner with Shawn's family Christmas night.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness a new camera, how exciting! What did you get? :)

Kim said...

Becky,
I got a Nikon D 5100, and I love, love, LOVE it!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.