Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Moments 81 - 86

"It was not intended that our lives should be a succession of confused, wearisome, frustrated days.  Rather, it was intended that they should be orderly, fruitful days of true joy as we triumph over evil and rise above tribulation.  This comes about as we approach our problems positively in the light of gospel teaching."   (Belle, S. Spafford, A Woman's Reach p. 121)

81.  Shawn's Birthday 
We invited family and friends over for cake and ice cream to celebrate Shawn turning 39!  

82.  Shawn let Katie help blow out his birthday candles and a few days later she said to me, "Mom, because I blew out Dad's candles does that mean I'm 5 now?"

83.  

84.  The other day I picked up one of my books to look something up, I knew that I hadn't read it before, but there were things underlined and marked up.  Then, I remembered that Tabetha had already read it.  It was so neat to look through the book and see what was important to her.  


85.  Cuddling and playing "Itsy, Bitsy Spider" with Mya on my bed and then taking pictures of her.  What beautiful eyes!
86.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Welcome back. I have missed having you update. Maybe you'll inspire me to put something new on my blog.