Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pie, Yummy Pie

We bought our pumpkins the beginning of October and since the minute they were brought in the door Logan has been asking me to make him a pie of his very own out of his pumpkin. Well, yesterday his wish finally came true. He got his very own pie out of his very own pumpkin.



Some kids are just so spoiled!
Hereby let it be known that my promise to the pumpkins has been fulfilled, and they tasted great. Thank you dear pumpkins for giving your life in order that we might have cool Jack-0-lanterns on Halloween and wonderful pumpkin pie on Wednesday Night.



4 comments:

Amy said...

That looks sooo yummy! We LOVE pumpkin pie! (I LOVE HAVING INTERNET!!) Your site looks great!

Cordie said...

I hope Logan enjoyed it! I know I am a little jealous of him right now, it looks so good!

伊宁的家园 said...

yes ,they are so pretty.

Dahlia said...

YUM!!! I now NEED pie :)